Truck Driver (Full-Time)
Boston Globe Media is looking to hire CDL Class A or B Drivers to join our delivery team.
- Delivery is within greater New England
- Starting pay $27.53 per hour
- Positions are available for 3rd shift and will include weekends and holidays
- Generous healthcare insurance benefits
- Membership to Local 25 Teamster Union with monthly dues will be required after the probationary period
- Position will start out in 2 month training - training schedule will be discussed with the hiring manager in the interview
- Seven day operation, overnight shift working weekly, weekends, and holidays
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate - must be presented in interview
- RMV Driving Record - must be presented in interview
- Criminal Background checks are run on all hired employees
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Physically able to get in and out of the truck throughout shift at delivery locations
- Able to operate pallet jack and forklift a plus. We will train for certification.
We currently are looking to fill positions in our Taunton and Randolph Facilities.
This position is a union position covered by a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
We require that all BGMP employees (including temporary employees, co-ops, interns, and independent contractors) be vaccinated from COVID-19, unless an exemption from this policy has been granted as an accommodation or otherwise. All BGMP employees, regardless of vaccination status or work location, must provide proof of vaccination status as instructed by the employee's designated Human Resources contact. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation or other exemption from this policy by contacting their designated Human Resources contact. Failure to comply with or enforce any part of this policy, or misrepresentation of compliance with this policy, may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.
Boston Globe Media Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media Partners is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.