Accounts Payable Coordinator (part-time)
BGMP is seeking an A/P Disbursements Specialist. The role is part-time, up to 20 hours a week.
- Assign proper GL coding and approval routing for ten subsidiaries based on FP&A budgeted reports
- Manage email@example.com mailbox
- Set amortization schedules for prepaid invoices.
- Assist AP Manager in tracking backlog of invoice approvals
- Assist in creating PO's for IT.
- A/P processing experience, Tipalti experience is a plus.
- A willingness to adapt and be audience focused, with a curious mindset and a commitment to creating an inclusive work environment
This position is a union position covered by a collective bargaining agreement with the Boston Newspaper Guild
BGMP will require that all employees, including temporary employees, co-ops, and interns, regardless of work location, provide the company Human Resources team with proof of vaccination status through the secure system that will be provided for these purposes. For those who are not vaccinated for company-approved and verified medical and/or religious reasons, that same system will also allow you to upload required weekly COVID test results. Failure to comply with or enforce any part of this policy, or misrepresentation of compliance with this policy, may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment
Boston Globe Media Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media Partners is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.