Truck Driver (Full-Time)
Boston Globe Media is looking to hire CDL Class A or B Drivers to join our delivery team. Please see the below requirements to be considered for the position.
- Delivery is within greater New England
- Starting pay $24.80 per hour
- Positions are available for 3rd shift and will include weekends and holidays
- Generous healthcare insurance benefits
- Membership to Local 25 Teamster Union with monthly dues will be required after the probationary period
- Position will start out in 2 month training - training schedule will be discussed with the hiring manager in the interview
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate - must be presented in interview
- RMV Driving Record - must be presented in interview
- Criminal Background checks are run on all hired employees
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Physically able to get in and out of the truck throughout shift at delivery locations
- Able to operate pallet jack and forklift a plus. We will train for certification.
We currently are looking to fill positions in our Taunton and Randolph Facilities.
This position is a union position covered by a collective bargaining agreement with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
BGMP will require that all employees, including temporary employees, co-ops, and interns, regardless of work location, provide the company Human Resources team with proof of vaccination status through the secure system that will be provided for these purposes. For those who are not vaccinated for company-approved and verified medical and/or religious reasons, that same system will also allow you to upload required weekly COVID test results. Failure to comply with or enforce any part of this policy, or misrepresentation of compliance with this policy, may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment
Boston Globe Media Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media Partners is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.