Shoreline News/Retail Sales, LLC, a subsidiary of The Boston Globe is seeking a full time Assistant Warehouse Manager.
The Assistant Warehouse Manager position is based in Yarmouth but works closely with other locations within our delivery footprint.
- Operations of a publication distribution facility.
- Work with full/part time office and warehouse staff and oversee the relationship with independent contractors to ensure timely service to both retail and home delivery customers.
- Maintain reporting activity inclusive of accounts receivable, customer service, complaints, among others.
- Willingness to communicate and problem solve on weekends and early morning hours.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 0-3 years newspaper/publication distribution and/or management experience preferred.
- Ability to lead staff and independent contractors
- Sound knowledge of basic computer applications and willingness to learn new technology and processes quickly.
- Operational and logistical experience.
- Reliable vehicle and some travel required.
Boston Globe Media is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.