- Boston, MA
- Boston Globe Media Partners
- Mid Level
Boston Globe Media Partners is looking for a tenacious Recruiter with a high EQ to develop and implement strategies in support of organizational staffing objectives and to deliver qualified job candidates for assigned positions across all brands and platforms. This role is responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including, sourcing, qualifying, pre screening of candidates, and coordination and implementation of in-person interviews. This individual will work closely with the HR team to enable a culture of recruiting top talent into the organization. This is a contract position for 4-6 months with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
- Attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in recruiting
- Manage a variety of different job searches and understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Develop and report on recruiting metrics
- Coach managers on structured behavioral based interviewing
- Effectively prioritize the workload taking into account customer’s needs while delivering and adjusting expectations
- Partner closely and build strong relationships with business stakeholders and hiring managers
- Push for high standards in the recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in recruiting practices and constantly strive for a frictionless process.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pool of candidates through strategic sourcing and research
- Build relationships with pipeline organizations for talent
- Provide guidance and insight to management to help attract, retain and develop top talent
- Must be able to wear “all hats” related to recruitment in a fast paced environment
- 3+ years experience in full-life cycle recruiting/talent acquisition - preferably in digital media
- Advanced recruitment skills and a proven track record of sourcing all levels of active and passive candidates
- Must have a history of commitment to inclusive hiring practices and the ability to support diversity in workforce recruitment and retention.
- Proven ability to join a team and have immediate results
- Data driven approach to work
- Collaborative team player
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Willingness to adapt, be audience focused with a curious mindset and committed to creating an inclusive work environment
BGMP will require that all employees, including temporary employees, co-ops, and interns, regardless of work location, provide the company Human Resources team with proof of vaccination status through the secure system that will be provided for these purposes. For those who are not vaccinated for company-approved and verified medical and/or religious reasons, that same system will also allow you to upload required weekly COVID test results. Failure to comply with or enforce any part of this policy, or misrepresentation of compliance with this policy, may result in discipline, up to and including termination of employment
Boston Globe Media is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.